Corporate Governance Code Statement
This is a statement concerning corporate governance as referred to in article 2a of the Decree on additional requirements for annual reports as applicable to annual reports for financial book years starting on or after 1 January 2009 (the ‘Corporate Governance Code Decree’). Copies of the Corporate Governance Code can be downloaded on the bottem of this page.
The information required to be included in the corporate governance statement as described in articles 3 and 3a of the Corporate Governance Code Decree can be found in the following chapters and sections of the Triodos’ Annual Report and is deemed to be included and repeated in this statement:
- the information concerning compliance with the principles and best practices of the Corporate Governance Code, including conscious deviation from the compliance of the Corporate Governance Code, can be found in the Annual Report in the chapter ‘Corporate Governance’;
- the information concerning the main features of the company’s internal control and risk management systems in relation to the financial reporting process of Triodos Bank and its group companies can be found in the Annual Accounts of the Annual Report in the ‘Executive Board chapter’;
- the information regarding the operating of the general meeting of shareholders and the authority and rights of the shareholders and holders of certificates of shares and how they can be exercised, can be found in the Annual Report in the chapter 'Corporate Governance';
- the information regarding the composition and operating of the Executive Board, the Supervisory Board and its Committees can be found in the chapter 'Corporate Governance', ‘Executive Board chapter’ and ‘Supervisory Board report’ in the Annual Report.
The information regarding the inclusion of the information required by the Decree Article 10 EU Takeover Directive, as required by article 3b of the Corporate Governance Code Decree, has not been included in this statement. This information is not relevant to Triodos Bank because the Terms of Administration of the Stichting Administratiekantoor Aandelen Triodos Bank (the foundation who owns 100% of the shares of Triodos Bank and who has issued depositary receipts to investors) do not permit the holding of a nominal amount of depositary receipts that together correspond to 10% or more of the entire issued capital of Triodos Bank.
Zeist, 25 February 2016
- Dutch Corporate Governance CodePDF 178.4 KB