In collaboration with your team, you decide per epic or user story how to test, what to automate, what to test manually and which risks to accept. You also enjoy exploratory testing, where your intuition guides you to find imperfections in the application. With your quality mindset, you actively participate in refinement sessions where the team translates stakeholders’ wishes to user stories with concrete system requirements. You work closely together with developers and analysts to make test plans that verify what has been built complies with the requirements. As a Tester, you like working with complex matter in an environment where different regulations apply.
You will be working in one of the 22 scrum teams, divided over a number of functional domains. Your teammates are three or four Developers and an Information Analyst/Product Owner. You work closely together and you also collaborate with the other teams in your domain, in an international, diverse and inclusive work environment.
In addition, you are part of the testers guild, together with all the Testers of Triodos Bank. You exchange knowledge and present new insights to each other. If you are interested in a specific subject or business area, there is always room to further develop yourself in this area. We have our own training Academy and we also go to interesting events like Eurostar or Agile Testing Days.
Our offer to you
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, truly a great place to work and connect with colleagues!
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. Next to the benefits mentioned above, this includes:
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- a contribution of €750 every 5 years for a healthy home office set-up
- if you commute from home to office by public transport, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well
- all the necessary tooling you need to be successful in your job
- the possibility to go to interesting IT / tester events
- extra leave arrangement to participate in voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities, we have our own Academy
- a company bicycle scheme reimbursement to a max of €1,500
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact teamlead Arjan Kok via email@example.com. If you want to know more about the selection process, please contact Arun Ramkhelawan via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 16130956.