In collaboration with your team and in close contact with the business, you translate scenarios, red flags, business requirements, models and algorithms into working configurations. You take the lead in accomplishing change for AML/fraud monitoring systems and ensuring a stable run of these systems. You also run data analyses and provide business support for fraud cases. Coordinating decisions with other teams, business analysts or the business fraud department is one of your strengths. You of all people know how to translate complex technical considerations into plain language for the business.
You will be working in the e-Crime fraud focus team, which consists of analysts, software engineers and application engineers. The e-Crime fraud focus team is part of the bigger e-Crime team, consisting of several teams that focus on different themes, like anti money laundering and customer due diligence. The team was created in 2019 and has since then grown to 17 dedicated colleagues who feel responsible for strong and effective monitoring solutions for fraud. Together you work in an international, diverse and inclusive work environment.
There is a lot of room for personal development in the team and it is possible to grow into the role of product owner or team lead. Depending on your interests and capabilities, you can also perform activities from other focus teams in the e-Crime team. If you would like training, we have our own Academy and we also go to interesting IT events like the RiskShield Networking Event.
Our offer to you
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, truly a great place to work and connect with colleagues!
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. Next to the benefits mentioned above, this includes:
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- a contribution of €750 every 5 years for a healthy home office set-up
- if you commute from home to office by public transport, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well
- all the necessary tooling you need to be successful in your job
- the possibility to go to interesting IT / developer events
- extra leave arrangement to participate in voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities, we have our own Academy
- a company bicycle scheme reimbursement to a max of €1,500
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact teamlead Arne Smit via email@example.com. If you want to know more about the selection process, please contact Coen de Winter via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 40540981.