In collaboration with your team, you implement complete functional changes. You do so by designing, writing, developing and testing code in a large codebase. You work with various tools and frameworks like Jakarta EE, JBoss, CDI, JSF, PrimeFaces, DB2, OpenAPI, Angular and NgRx. In order to facilitate business change, you work closely together with the business to understand which business change is wanted and which system change is required to achieve that. You and your team implement these changes by focusing on quality with a solid Continuous Integration Street, cross-team code reviews and knowledge sessions.
You will be working in one of the 22 scrum teams, divided over a number of functional domains. Your team consists of three or four Developers, a Tester and an Information Analyst / Product Owner. You work closely together with them and you also collaborate with the other teams in your domain, in an international, diverse and inclusive work environment.
In addition, you are part of the developers guild, together with all the Developers of Triodos Bank. You exchange knowledge and present new insights to each other. If you are interested in a specific subject or business area, there is always room to further develop yourself. We have our own training Academy and we also go to interesting events like Devoxx.
Our offer to you
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, truly a great place to work and connect with colleagues!
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. Next to the benefits mentioned above, this includes:
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- a contribution of €750 every 5 years for a healthy home office set-up
- if you commute from home to office by public transport, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well
- all the necessary tooling you need to be successful in your job
- the possibility to go to interesting IT / developer events
- extra leave arrangement to participate in voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities, we have our own Academy
- a company bicycle scheme reimbursement to a max of €1,500
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact teamlead Maarten Nooter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about the selection process, please contact Arun Ramkhelawan via email@example.com or +31 6 16130956.