You of all people know how to deliver features all the way from understanding what’s needed to shipping a new version of our app to the app store. You do so by working on clean code, a solid architecture and a design for testing. You work with a MVVM architecture and various tools such as Kotlin, TeamCity, Junit and Espresso. As you are involved in the entire software delivery process, it is important that you are communicative and able to present your ideas in a clear way. Knowledge sharing is one of the team values and that is why you work closely with your team members and also your colleagues in the other three development teams in the app domain.
You will be working in the app domain, currently consisting of four scrum teams working in native technologies (iOS and Android). Your team consists of three Android developers, three iOS developers, a product owner and a tester. Together you work in an international, diverse and inclusive work environment.
In addition, you are part of the Android chapter, together with your fellow android developers. You all meet every two weeks to share ideas on how to move forward with the Android app, share best practices and discuss improvements for the architecture and design of the app. If you are interested in a specific subject or business area, there is always room to further develop yourself. If you would like training, we have our own Academy and we also go to interesting IT events like Appdevcon.
Our offer to you
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, truly a great place to work and connect with colleagues!
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. Next to the benefits mentioned above, this includes:
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- a contribution of €750 every 5 years for a healthy home office set-up
- if you commute from home to office by public transport, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well
- all the necessary tooling you need to be successful in your job
- the possibility to go to interesting IT / developer events
- extra leave arrangement to participate in voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities, we have our own Academy
- a company bicycle scheme reimbursement to a max of €1,500
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact teamlead Michiel Rutteman via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about the selection process, please contact Arun Ramkhelawan via email@example.com or +31 6 16130956.