In Triodos Bank we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating Model. For Digital & Technology this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
To strengthen the Services and Change department we are looking for a
Authorisation Engineer (32 - 40 hours a week)
Within Authorisation management where the puzzle pieces always fit thanks to your careful handling of access rights. With clear agreements as a basis, you as Authorisation Engineer manage the authorisations within the application SailPoint. You receive assignments directly from our organization, the service desk or from the various projects that are running. You can assess these assignments and can challenge these when they are not in line with the guidelines.
- Manage authorisations according to the right processes.
- Take care of authentications and ensure that only the right people have access to a certain service.
- Communicate clearly to clients and internal customers.
- Support colleagues in projects.
- Improve existing processes to contribute to a professional organization.
This is you
You work with user accounts, communicate with managers about verification of team members and are responsible for fulfilling standard service requests. You also ensure that the right rights are in the right roles and with the right people, together with your colleagues, HR and the business. Every assignment has its own challenge and its own process. That's where the challenge is! You work together with colleagues from various foreign branches, which makes this position extremely international. It is up to you to carry out authorisation management within Triodos Bank with policy and integrity.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in ICT, or equivalent working experience.
- Communication skills (written as well as verbal) in English.
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment.
- A curious, enthusiastic, open, pro-active and optimistic person with a hands-on and learning attitude.
- Demonstrable affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
If you are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank and you are enthusiastic about the position but do not meet all requirements, please do not hesitate to apply.
The Application Support team consists of 11 colleagues and manages the larger purchased applications within Triodos Bank. There are currently 3 people in this team who are involved in authorisation management. Not surprising, of course, because application and authorisation management have a lot to do with each other. As an Authorisation Engineer, you join the team to answer the increasing demand for assignments. You are in regular contact with various parties for colleagues from the Triodos organization and you do everything within your power to help them as best as possible.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Wessel Brouwer, Team Lead, via email [email protected].Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
12 September 2023