In collaboration with your team, you manage the entire ICT infrastructure of the bank and you resolve incidents as soon as possible. You are constantly looking for ways to improve the infrastructure and the transition to Azure Cloud by implementing new functionalities and products. You make sure that the smart solutions you implement, fit the needs of Triodos Bank. Therefore, you are assertive, decisive and you feel confident discussing ideas with your tech leads and/or the SOC/CSIRT. Being communicative and solution-oriented is in your DNA and you always provide adequate documentation and reporting.
You will be part of a relatively small team with a diverse set of knowledge, for example cloud development, database administration, Satellite and SCCM. You work closely together with your team members in an international, diverse and inclusive work environment.
Being part of this dedicated team, you exchange knowledge and present new insights to each other in the competence center. If you are interested in a specific subject or business area, there is always room to further develop yourself. If you would like training, we have our own Academy and we also go to interesting Cloud Engineering events.
Our offer to you
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, truly a great place to work and connect with colleagues!
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. Next to the benefits mentioned above, this includes:
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- a contribution of €750 every 5 years for a healthy home office set-up
- if you commute from home to office by public transport, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well
- all the necessary tooling you need to be successful in your job
- the possibility to go to interesting IT / developer events
- extra leave arrangement to participate in voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities, we have our own Academy
- a company bicycle scheme reimbursement to a max of €1,500
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact teamlead Lukas Gortemaker via email@example.com. If you want to know more about the selection process, please contact Arun Ramkhelawan via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 16130956.