So what makes Triodos Bank different? How do we justify the claim that we have a uniquely sustainable approach?
Find out how we do what we do
In addition to the broad vision and key values that underpin our business, we have a number of principles that guide and support our day-to-day decision-making.
Our business principles apply to everyone who works for Triodos Bank, in any capacity. They serve as a code of conduct, and also set the standard by which internal and external stakeholders can judge us.
Our business principles
We are committed to:
- Promoting sustainable development - considering the social,environmental and financial impacts of everything we do.
- Respecting and obeying the law - in every country where we do business.
- Respecting human rights - of individuals, and within different societies and cultures; supporting the aims of the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Respecting the environment - doing all we can to create and encourage positive environmental impacts.
- Being accountable - to all our stakeholders for all our actions.
- Continuous improvement - always looking for better ways of doing things in every area of our business.
- Triodos Bank Business PrinciplesPDF 41.5 KB