Triodos Renewables Europe Fund
Investment fund in small to medium sized clean energy producers
- Invest in renewable energy
- Contribute actively to CO2 reduction
- The fund has a well diversified portfolio and invests in proven technologies only
About this fund
Investments in renewable energy
By investing in Triodos Renewables Europe Fund you invest in equity and subordinated loans from small to medium sized clean energy producers in mainly Western Europe, such as:
- Wind farms
- Solar energy installations
Typical investors in Triodos Renewables Europe Fund should have a medium to long term investment horizon (5 to 15 years).
- Factsheet Triodos Renewables Europe Fund I-cap
- Prospectus SICAV II- additional information
Types of sustainable energy
Diversification of the portfolio
Our investments include Windpark Willem Annapolder, The Netherlands…
…a wind park on the banks of the Westerschelde with a total capacity of 9 megawatts, enough to supply energy to 7.000 households.
Find out more about our impact strategy Energy & Climate .