Contact and Service
How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your lending criteria?
We lend only to businesses working to bring about positive and lasting change.
But while that broad principle governing all our lending is simple, putting it into practice consistently can sometimes be challenging - which is why we have developed detailed lending criteria, to guide our decision-making. These cover everything from identifying the sectors we want to be involved in, through evaluating the quality of specific projects and the motivation of people involved in them, through to monitoring how loans are actually used.
You can read more about our lending criteria , and how we apply them, here.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What's different about sustainable banking?
- In what sectors do you operate?
- How does Triodos Bank invest my money?
- How has Triodos Bank been affected by the credit crunch, and the resulting recession?
- Do you have a CSR department?