Software Tester (32-40 h/wk)
You make sure Internet Banking works well
As an Agile Tester at Triodos Bank, you will help to build the central banking system for one of the most sustainable banks of the world. Quality is a top priority for you. And you, a software tester with an Agile mindset, can make an important contribution to this!
Your team works mainly on Internet Banking within the Investments domain. The ambition of the team is to deliver new software with a high frequency and a high quality. This means that clean code, designing for testing and a high degree of test automation are essential! You know the business of agile testing.
Test manually and automatically and provide a quality boost
You know better than anyone that testing is crucial to build high quality software. We monitor quality by extensively testing our software, both manually and automatically, before we give it to our customers and colleagues. You also know better than anyone that testing is more than just checking whether the promised functionality meets the customer's demand. You are someone who can assess risks well and who considers quality to be of paramount importance. You also convey this to the rest of the team and the organization.
Your tasks include:
- Defining test requirements and making test plans.
- Coordinating acceptance testing with the business.
- Writing and maintaining automatic regression tests.
- Testing new functionality.
- Performing regression tests of the total application.
- Providing solicited and unsolicited advice to colleagues and the business.
This is you
Someone who likes to take the lead and who seeks depth in their work from the first moment. Personal interaction and close collaboration are important to you. You also find it useful to work for a socially involved organization. You like to take initiative, you are eager to learn, risk-aware and full of ideas about how software testing at Triodos can be improved. In addition to these competencies, as a software tester you also have:
- Demonstrable affinity with Triodos Bank's objective.
- At least an HBO diploma.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience with agile testing.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within an organization that builds its own software.
- Experience in testing mission-critical systems.
- Experience with automatic testing (eg FitNesse, Selenium or Appium).
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Arjan Kok (Team Lead) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Arun Ramkhelawan, Recruiter.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
12 September 2022