Join Tiodos Bank as a
Full stack (Java - Angular) developer (32 - 40 hours)
Help us improve Triodos Internet Banking!
Are you an experienced full stack developer and are you interested in the people and processes? We are looking for someone who can make a difference in one of our Scrum teams in the Payments and Savings domain. As an experienced developer you try to get the best out of your team, since we’re working at the core of our customer facing banking services. We believe we should resolve difficult tasks together and are looking for a real team player to help us forward with our work:We design and develop new features for Internet Banking, as well as moving existing functionality from our old platform to the modern Angular based front-end. The backend is also providing for the mobile apps, so our work is mission-critical.To be able to fulfil this role properly, it is important that you are able to know your way in our codebase and processes quickly.
- Implement complete functional changes in all layers of our applications, so that your team can facilitate business change.
- Work together closely with the business to understand which problem we will solve with our work.
- Focus on quality with a solid Continuous Integration street, cross-team code reviews and knowledge sessions.
- Develop the Internet Banking application in Angular and NgRx for our customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
- We work with Jakarta EE (Java 11), CDI, OpenAPI, JSF (PrimeFaces) and SQL, among others.
In the Payments and Savings domain we have 4 teams working on mission critical software for our customers. In one of the teams, consisting of a PO, an Information analyst, 3 developers and a tester we have a spot for you.
This is you
We’re looking for a full stack developer, preferably leaning towards the Angular/Frontend side, eager to work on the full stack.
You have extensive experience as a full -stack developer and are not afraid of our large and complex codebase that has grown considerably over the past 18 years.You are enterprising and you make well-considered choices. You feel good when you have to coordinate a choice with other teams or a software architect. Your way of working is based on mutual respect. You strive to make continuous improvements, both in technology and in the process, within your own team and the department as a whole. You do this with attention to optimal performance and good manageability. You opt for elegant solutions when feasible and for pragmatic solutions when necessary.
- fluent in Dutch and English.
- a strong connection to Triodos Bank's mission.
- strong communication skills.
- several years of experience as a software developer working agile with mission-critical systems.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Wouter Tinbergen, Delivery lead via email email@example.com or phone 06-24779295.Please send in your application via the apply button ASAP to the attention of Arum Ramkhelawan, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
30 August 2022