Because more and more data are digitalized and the demand for information is rapidly increasing, especially in a bank environment, we are looking for
Data Visualisation Expert (32-40 hrs/wk)
Providing insights into our positive impact, you make it happen!
All our data is recorded and processed in a transparent manner. As a Data Visualisation Expert you know exactly how to make it visual, readable and understandable. To meet the growing demand for BI and Data projects, you will work on the further development of our data visualisation capabilities, analysis & reporting environments. Topics like "How do we provide insight into our positive impact?" or "How do I get my steer information visualised and updated frequently" will be on your to do list. This offers plenty of challenges and opportunities for you, to contribute to our success and leave your own mark on our data exploration journey.
Strengthen our team with your:
- pro-active and communicative skills and curiosity, being able to connect with different audiences.
- ability to translate (and challenge) business needs into requirements.
- vast experience in the use and development of data in Qlik Sense; data structures, data modelling and report building.
- eye for the long run - keeping our standards high, evolve our environments and usage.
- urge to see issues as challenges and to unleash your ingenuity.
For our new Data Visualisation Expert, a (digital) desk is available at the BICC team (Business Intelligence Competence Center). The team currently consists of 14 co-workers, divided into 2 Scrum focus teams working on organisation specific topics. You will be part of a close-knit team that is fully attuned to each other. We do this in an informal and transparent manner, with of room for own initiative and development. Therefor, we offer plenty room for (personal) training and space for trying out new things.
This is you
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree/work&thinking level.
- You have several years of experience in a similar role, working with business representatives and Qlik Sense.
- SQL has no secrets.
- Preferably you have experience in the financial and/or regulatory sector.
- You share our mission to create and realise positive impact.
- Agile/Scrum is your preferred way of working.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact René Duys, Head of BICC via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 030-6942329.Please send in your application via the apply button before September 30, 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
12 August 2022