Due to the continuous growth of Triodos Bank we are looking for a
System Administrator with SQL knowledge (32-40 hrs/week)
You have the will and drive to further optimize our Infrastructure where necessary, to make proposals and to contribute to their realization in order to realize our ambition as an organization. Together with your commitment to make the world a little more beautiful every day.
How diverse the work is, is evident from the fact that we also need your SQL expertise to optimally configure and make our central monitoring platform RiskShield application work. You help set up databases, install new versions and patches, check backups or perform them. You are also jointly responsible for developing and implementing RiskShield database changes.
And last but not least you are an active team player and fully embrace the Agile/Scrum way of working.
- Make our infrastructure work optimally and secure.
- Use your SQL expertise to develop and improve our databases setup.
- Work in an Operations team, but also in close cooperation with a scrum team.
- Dive into the world of fraud prevention and help to protect the bank and its customers!
You will be part of a comparatively small Infra Operations team (hierarchical) that is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure but work very often and closely with the e-Crime team (functional) which requires your flexibility. The e-Crime team is part of ICT Services at Triodos Bank Head Office. The team works in the KYC & Fraud domain and is responsible for changes to the AML/Fraud monitoring systems.
This is youYou are a quick learner and have a strong background in IT infrastructure and software development. This background enables you to take initiative and make well-considered decisions. Using your analytical skills and eye for detail you can see through complex configurations. You feel at ease when you have to coordinate. you choose practical solutions if necessary, and elegant solutions where possible.
This is complemented by:
- Higher education level.
- Diagnose and resolve issues in the IT systems infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation for new and existing IT processes.
- 3+ years of experience in IT and development of business-critical applications.
- Pre: knowledge of RiskShield.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle scheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Rini Verbon, team lead via email email@example.com or phone +31 (0)6 4097 8912.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Futhermore, we prioritize internal candidates above external candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
27 July 2022