Triodos Bank is looking for a
Jr. Compensation & Benefits Specialist (32-40 hours per week)
Are you a team player with a “can do” attitude, who is able to work in a structured, focused manner?
One of Triodos Banks’ core priorities is to have a sound governance structure and to be fully compliant on all regulations and requirement of the Supervisory Authorities (The DNB and AFM and other international regulatory bodies in which Triodos operates). Based on this priority and the additional requirements facing the HR team as a result of the TOM project, the HR department is strengthening its HR compliance and governance function.
You will support the TOM People Stream to ensure that HR governance and the overall C&B policies and guidelines of Triodos are adhered to as part of the TOM, from policy design to giving practical/procedural advice and support to management and colleagues.
- Subject Matter Expert (SMT) in Korn Ferry’s Talent hub system, supporting the business and HR colleagues in the creation of new role profiles
- Improve and update Job Family framework (JFF), ensuring all new job descriptions, as a result of the TOM project, are appropriately positioned and graded with the JFF
- Advise and support the business and HR colleagues on TOM matters relating to Compensation and Benefits, escalating to the Senior HR Manager, C&B when necessary.
- Design, Improve and update C&B policies, including communication.
- Able to implement C&B policies into effective processes.
- Implement legislation and applicable guidelines related to remuneration, selection and appointments of key decision makers, including reporting and publication requirements.
- Provide management information and relevant reports on C&B topics.
You will work closely together with the Head of the TOM People Workstream, several HR Business Partners and HR Advisors in both the Netherlands and International Business Units. Other important points of contacts for you are the Finance, Compliance & Risk, Internal Audit, Vendor Management, and the Legal department.
It is expected that this role will be part of the Compensation & Benefits team at Triodos, with 80% time dedicated to the Triodos Operating Model (TOM) programme which will be running until at least the summer of 2023.
This role will be responsible for supporting the TOM team to ensure the new organizational structure is created in accordance with the requirements of the Triodos approach to all Employment conditions and salary administration. The role will also be responsible for the application of the job family framework and grading, acting as a ‘superuser’ of ‘Talent Hub’, a system commissioned by Triodos from Korn Ferry, which supports the creation of consistent, market aligned job descriptions and grades.
This role will have a functional reporting line to the Head of the TOM People workstream and formally report to the HR-Manager Expertise &Services.
This is you
You connect with your internal clients and listen to their needs. You can transfer ideas, regulation and business practice into workable policy (changes). You work alongside your manager to ensure C&B policies and governance are fit for purpose and adhered to by HR colleagues and managers. To be successful in this role we are looking for a team player with a “can do” attitude, who is able to work in a structured, focused manner. Stakeholder management is key. Open, respectful and informal communication, hard work, professional knowledge and humor are very important in the team.
You will have a genuine interest in people and planet and a strong affinity with the mission and goals of Triodos Bank. Next to that, you have:
- Relevant academic degree level, e.g. business administration.
- Several years (1+) working experience in the field of compensation and benefits in the financial Industry (reward).
- Strong affinity with governance matters and remuneration legislation in the financial Industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship and advisory skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Demonstrated skills in project management and excel.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Theo de Weert (HR Manager Expertise & Services) via email email@example.com.Please send in your application via the apply button before August 15, 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
20 July 2022