Triodos Bank is looking for candidates to fulfil the position of:
HR Officer (32-40 hours per week)
For the Group HR team, we are looking for an HR Officer who thinks ahead, switches quickly and is used to keeping a number of ‘balls in the air’. You will provide support to co-workers and managers, in close collaboration with several HR Business Partners, acting as an important connector across the teams you work with.
- Be responsible for all personnel administration (including drafting employment contracts and employment conditions letters, processing changes, safeguarding the employment law process).
- Provide management with HR reports, identifying possible bottlenecks.
- As an ambassador for the department, you answer first-line questions from employees in the field of HR.
- Plan and organize HR events and appointments (including department meetings, introductory meetings).
- Provide recruitment support (especially posting vacancies and scheduling job interviews, in collaboration with the Recruiter and/or HR Business Partner).
As an HR Officer you are organizationally part of the HR Expertise & Services team and report to the HR Manager of this team. You can be asked to join projects where your specific thinking and working capacity as an HR Officer is needed, where you will report to the project lead.
This is you
You feel responsible for the careful execution of various HR processes, how they impact our employees and think proactively about how these can be improved.
This is complemented by:
- Affinity with the mission of Triodos Bank.
- HBO work and thinking level.
- Completed relevant diploma in the field of HRM.
- You are meticulous in your work and you take initiative, you keep a good overview and you are focused on collaboration.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of and experience with AFAS is an advantage.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Theo de Weert (HR Manager Expertise & Services) via email email@example.com.Please send in your application via the apply button before August 15, 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
20 July 2022