At Triodos Bank, we build our own core banking software including Backoffice, mobile and internet apps. We are always looking for great technical people to join our development teams. One of the vacancies is that of
Test Data Engineer (32 - 40 hours)
Help us building the software that supports our mission
With our software we support the mission of Triodos Bank, focusing increasingly on the digital experience of our customers. To build good software we need good test data and with Data Privacy requirements getting ever tighter, having properly depersonalized, yet representative test data needs continuous attention.
Do you have affinity with testing and test data, and do you have an engineer mindset? We are looking for a dedicated Test Data Engineer who develops and maintains test data sets for our Scrum teams.Take action
- Develop and maintain a depersonalized test data set including regular changes for our in-house applications.
- Develop and maintain depersonalized test data sets including occasional changes for third-party applications that are integrated with our in-house applications.
- Make sure test data sets are compliant with current Data Privacy regulations.
- Collaborate with teams in various domains to provide them with standardized data sets that fit their needs.
- Improve test data usability, e.g. by using personae so that teams can create and demonstrate easily recognizable test cases.
- Maintain IBM InfoSphere Optim tooling.
This is you
- You have a strong connection with Triodos Bank's mission.
- You have completed an ICT education on HBO/WO level and have several years of experience as test data engineer, tester or developer.
- You have broad experience with working with databases and DB queries (SQL).
- You are passionate about testing and CI/CD.
- You are meticulous and patient.
- You are eager to learn and grow as a professional, which means developing both technical skills and emotional intelligence to collaborate with colleagues from various teams.
- You strive to make continuous improvements, both in technology and in the process.
- Experience with ETL tooling is a pre.
- Experience with depersonalization is a pre.
- Experience with IBM InfoSphere Optim is a pre.
- Experience in Banking/Finance is a pre.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Maarten Nooter, Team Leader via email email@example.com or phone 030-6942541.
Please send in your application via the apply button before June 30 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
01 June 2022