The Group Modelling & Valuations team works from our international Head Office in Driebergen-Rijsenburg and services the European branches. In the area of Financial Risk Management, we are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague who wants to work with us to further develop finance and risk models within Triodos Bank; to interpret and analyse results and prepare and present analysis, proposals and/or advice to the management board. Therefore, we have a vacancy in the Group Modelling & Valuations team for a
Financial Risk Manager (32 - 40 h/wk)
With your specific knowledge and experience in especially the area of Asset & Liability Management (ALM) and/or Stress Testing, you will help Triodos Bank improve its models and expertise in order to make the optimal business decisions.
- Develop, test and manage models for ALM & Stress Testing using SAS.
- Apply and run risk models to analyse output and produce reports. This includes ALCO reporting and stress testing for SREP (ICAAP & ILAAP).
- Contribute to the measurement and management of financial risks.
- Keep up with developments of internal and external regulations (e.g. IRRBB, SREP) and translate these into practical requirements for the organization.
- Define model changes in terms of (detailed) specifications, in coordination with the stakeholders, and documenting decisions, assumptions and requirements.
The teamYou'll join the Group Valuations & Modelling team of currently 11 people. This is a young, friendly team of hard workers. With various ambitious goals and deadlines on the agenda, the team is guaranteed to have enough challenging work ahead.
This is you
You are a Financial Risk Manager in the area of ALM and Stress Testing. You bring curiosity, analytical skills and quick adaptation to complex content. You are up to date on the latest regulations and follow the developments closely. You ask the right questions, work in a structured way and like to investigate everything with an eye for detail. With your pragmatic and social attitude, always ready to help someone, you're a born collaborator and you share our mission. Coordinating your work with stakeholders and creating solutions that meet their needs requires excellent communication skills.
This is complemented by:
- An academic degree and quantitative financial background in a field such as econometrics.
- Several years of work experience is a plus, in the area of ALM and/or stress testing in a banking environment.
- Excellent command of English; command of Dutch, Spanish, German is an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, persuasive, good social skills.
- Independent, practical, structured and accurate.
- Eye for quality improvement and innovation.
- You are capable of developing and applying financial risk models.
- You have excellent Excel skills and experience with programming (e.g. VBA, R, Python, SAS).
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you use public transport for commuting, we provide you with an OV public transport card, which you can use for private travels as well. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Pim van der Stoel (Head of Group Modelling & Valuations) via email email@example.com or phone +31(0)30 6943046 .
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before January 16, 2022, to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates above external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
24 December 2021