Lead the pan-European Triodos brand activation and marketing campaigns aimed at professional and institutional investors, as our newMarketing Campaign Manager
In the role of marketing campaign manager you are initiating and implementing brand activation, thought leadership and product campaigns of Triodos IM, aimed at several B-to-B market segments throughout Europe.
This is what you do:
- Create and manage the brand and sales campaigns in and across all European key markets for Triodos IM
- Develop detailed lead generation and nurture strategies in collaboration with Triodos IM’s Investor Relations team, including an account-based marketing approach
- Manage and negotiate procurement of content, design and media with our preferred suppliers
- Set measurable campaign targets, track results and improve marketing accountability throughout Triodos IM
- Work closely with marketing and communications colleagues in the team to coordinate optimal alignment in all communications and campaigns (including online and offline sales events and sponsorships)
- Coordinate and be part of the qualifying process within our lead management approach
- Support shaping the Triodos IM brand strategy and positioning
This is what the position requires:
- Strong connection with the mission and values of Triodos IM
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position as marketing campaign manager or advisor in the financial B2B services industry
- Preferably experience or affinity with working in investment and asset management
- Tactical and operational skills to develop pan-European above-the-line and below-the-line marketing campaigns
- Ability to initiate, design and deliver cross channel marketing communications content (e.g. sponsored content, display advertisement, social media, event sponsoring)
- Experienced in working with advertising and media agencies.
- Proven experience in (online) lead generation methods and techniques
- Preferably affinity with CRM, Account Based Marketing, Marketing Automation
This is you:
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Marketing or Communications
- You are a hands-on, result-driven marketing professional
- Project management skills
- Creative, out-of-the box thinker
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Living in the Netherlands
This is the team:
As the marketing campaign manager you are part of the Marketing & Communications team, working closely with product marketers, content specialists, investor relationship managers and other colleagues of the Commercial Department. The Marketing & Communications team (10 professionals) manages all activities on promoting Triodos IM’s vision, brand message, and investment strategies to investor audiences and other stakeholders. The areas of activity range from product positioning, RFP and DDQ fulfilment, impact reporting, brand campaigning and digital transformation, to customer journey optimization and content creation.
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organisation that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
LocationThe brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Maurice Bölte (Head of Marketing & Communications) at email@example.com
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before 6 December2021 to the attention of Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. The first round of interviews will be conducted on the 14th of December.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodos Investment Management
19 November 2021