- assisting the Project Portfolio Manager, primarily with regard to the preparation and facilitation of decision-making, monitoring of IT project execution and advice to Project Managers.
- assisting with IT Project Management activities (e.g., organisation of meetings including logistics, agenda preparation and meetings debriefs, project communication, stakeholder management, etc.).
- assisting with a major update of the Project Portfolio intranet page.
- facilitating the team functioning, (e.g., preparing agenda’s, chairing meetings).
- assisting other team members according to need and interest.
- exploring options for and preparing external portfolio management reference/benchmark visits.
- independently preparing (& potentially conducting) internal customer satisfaction research for change portfolio management including change control.
- an understanding of and view on value-based or mission driven working environment.
- practical experience with and understanding of both Project and Portfolio management.
- a first impression of and experience with working in a multi-stakeholder business environment.
- practice and (further) development of broad range of skills, e.g. prepare and chair (team) meetings including agenda setting and debriefs, execution and monitoring of actions, Lean & Agile principles and tools, etc.
- a much appreciated fresh and diverse perspective on status quo.
- an option to (further) develop and practise coaching and mentoring skills.
- additional resources within the intern’s capabilities.
ProfileYou are / have …
- a personal connection to the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
- a curious, enthusiastic, open, pro-active and optimistic person with a ‘can-do’, hands-on and learning attitude.
- able to both work as part of a team and individually and ability to switch between the two.
- able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while remaining in-control.
- studying in 3rd year at bachelor’s level in economics, business administration and/or IT management, preferably with a focus on change.
- excellent skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- affinity with (business & IT) processes and (financial) analyses.
- good social and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- minimum proficient knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Company detailsFollow your heart. Use your head. Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us. People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission. Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
- dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic and engaged colleagues.
- challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself and learn more about a variety of skills, topics and disciplines e.g., chairing, banking, lean & agile, Finance and IT.
- participation in and contribution to the team as an equal team member.
- a mentor who is available for coaching and supervision.
- participation in Intern programme and Young Triodos programme where fun and inspiration are key with possibility to meet and interact with other interns, lectures and events, depending on pandemic development.
- monthly internship remuneration and leave days.
15 November 2021