Will you contribute in our groupwide Learning and Development activities at Triodos Bank? We are looking for
HR Learning and Development Interns (32 hrs)4-9 months starting from January 2022
Gather insights for Learning and Development function at a financial institution and contribute to the group wide Triodos Bank Learning and Development initiatives!
Triodos Bank HR Learning & Development department is responsible for creating, coordinating, and tracking different learning opportunities for our co-workers internationally.
Take actionYour focus will be assisting in different L&D operational tasks as well as contributing to our Learning and Development ongoing and new projects. We welcome two interns in our L&D team. Their internship will be an experience with different focuses. One internship focuses on the support and communication of the Compliance learning curriculum and the other one focuses on general support in Learning & Development and Diversity learning topics. Examples of variety of activities to contribute is as follows:
Compliance learning Internship:
- Assist in creation of compliance e-learnings in our Triodos Learning Hub for different topics, for example data privacy, conflicts of interest etc.
- Design and visualize Compliance Learning Journey for co-workers.
- Create Compliance Learning communication, Frequently Asked Questions and related info for existing and new co-workers.
- Design a Compliance Learning information page available for Triodos Group.
General L&D internship:
- Design and create our Triodos Bank values library in our Learning Hub (LMS).
- Update and improve our Onboarding eLearning in Articulate Rise.
- Design and create an Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) information page in our Learning Hub (LMS).
- Learning Journey on EDI for co-workers.
This is you
- You are a Bachelor or Master student at a Dutch institution in a field that has interfaces with HR learning & development and internal communication, such as Communications/Visual Design, Human Resources, Pedagogy, Marketing, etc.
- You are committed to Triodos Bank's core values.
- You are creative, proactive, independent and like to take ownership.
- You are interested in learning and development, internal communications, online content creation and visual design.
- Good communication skills and open-minded towards different cultural backgrounds.
- Organisational and planning skills
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Additional language skills (French, Dutch, or Spanish) are considered a plus.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor for your supervision.
- Internship fee up to € 500.- (based on 32 hours).
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
You will be executing your activities mainly from home by use of a Triodos laptop.
The internship will take place at the head office in Driebergen-Zeist, located next to the train station. You will meet the team and your supervisor in the office if Covid-19 measures allow this. You will be executing your activities both at home and in the office by use of a Triodos laptop.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Astrid van den Bosch via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before December 1st to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
02 November 2021