Due to the ongoing professionalization of our organisation the teams involved in KYC & Financial Crime are growing, and therefore we are looking for a
KYC & Financial Crime CAM specialist (32 - 40 hours per week)
Looking for a challenging job to help prevent financial crime?This is your chance.
Together with the rest of the team, you will help strengthen our organisation with your expertise in the KYC & Financial Crime work field, specifically regarding the subject of Customer Activity Monitoring (CAM). Your role is to set direction from a group perspective, provide guidance and support to the local business units, while ensuring effective monitoring of customer activity.
- You are responsible for our business rule set (design and testing) to detect unusual transactions.
- You have the know-how to analyse customer behaviour (modus operandi), to translate these to business rules and to steer on the configuration of the rules.
- You identify and initiate the required new business rules, optimize or phase out existing business rules, based on various input sources, including insights from our systematic integrity risk analysis, outcomes of back testing & tuning, data analytics & AI, requirements from new laws & regulations and based on new modus operandi from internal and external investigations.
- You prepare and lead the Group Rule board.
- You drive broad collaboration and alignment across the Triodos organisation. This is done by your ability to provide subject matter expertise within Customer Activity Monitoring area, combined with the ability to provide guidance on the priorities within an e-Crime IT-team in the role of a Product Owner.
- You are the bridge between group led business rule management and alert handling as is executed by the business units.
- You are responsible for regularly reporting on ruleset management to various stakeholders.
- You translate policy requirements into effective and efficient KYC & Financial Crime group processes / system requirements.
- You provide input for the development or updates of alert handling work instructions.
- With your expertise and experience, you will help contribute to the organisation’s KYC & Financial Crime vision and strategy.
Together with the KYC & Financial Crime Director, the KYC & Financial Crime Domain lead, the KYC & Financial Crime Manager and other KYC & Financial Crime specialists you form the KYC & Financial Crime team at group level (total 7 FTE). You report directly to the manager KYC & Financial Crime. On a day-to-day basis, you work in multiple teams on multiple topics; that can be an international multidisciplinary team with ICT, business unit co-workers within the domain or Compliance on a specific policy implementation task. Therefore, the work on a day-to-day basis will be very diverse.
This is you
- You know how to translate customer activity into business rules.
- You understand how to perform impact assessments with regard to rule development.
- You have knowledge of and experience with the use of enhanced data analytics and AI (big data / data modelling techniques) to define transaction monitoring rules to detect unusual transactions.
- You are able to engage all relevant stakeholders to support your vision and plans to help strengthen Triodos Bank in this important area, also internationally between business units.
- You move fluently between strategic, tactical and operational level. You know how to translate (your) vision and ideas into concrete actions.
- You are able to connect to a diverse set of colleagues that speak many languages, such as those of specialists, ICT developers, Compliance and operational co-workers that operate within different countries.
- You are convincing and energizing in translating and sharing your knowledge and expertise to key persons working in the KYC & Financial Crime field within Triodos.
- And overall, you are truly motivated to live up to our mission to have money work for positive change by contributing to the solid gatekeeper function of Triodos.
In addition, you have/are
- Extensive knowledge and expertise (> 5 years) within the Customer Activity Monitoring (transaction monitoring) field in the financial sector, specifically with managing the completeness and quality of business rules.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in a legal, compliance or business area.
- Experience with, and knowledge off, an Agile way of working, preferably acting as a Product Owner.
- Hands-on-mentality combined with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Being a critical and strategic thinker with an academic background, strong analytical capacities and process skills. Being able to prioritise actions.
- Proven business partner with a strong judgment and an excellent problem-solving orientation, being able to quickly switch from abstract to details.
- A team builder.
- Proficient in English and Dutch. Some Spanish or German language skills are a plus.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as KYC & Financial Crime specialist. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Karlijn Jeuring, Director KYC & Financial Crime via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before December 1th, 2021, to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
15 November 2021