Corporate Strategy is an area within the bank that works with a wide variety of (information) providers and stakeholders and is responsible, among other things, for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities that lead to the business strategy and annual plans. For the department we are looking for an:
Corporate Strategy Intern
Process & data monitoring design (24 - 40 hrs)
As an intern within Corporate Strategy you help monitor Triodos Bank’s alignment with strategic goals and keeping up to date with banking and technological developments. You do this by carrying out research in innovation, banking trends, sector analysis, as well as other relevant tasks. You will be a valued member of the team and can count on an experienced manager and team to guide you and learn from.
This is you
- You are registered as a master student at a Dutch institution in a field that has interfaces with data analysis and/or innovation, such as Digital Business & Innovation, Business Intelligence, Data Management, Economics, Engineering & Policy Analysis, etc.
- You are committed to Triodos Bank's core values.
- You are an independent and efficient worker who likes to take ownership.
- You are a visual thinker and easily use visual process drawings over text.
- You like to work in an innovative way and to brainstorm in multidisciplinary teams.
You also have:
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A professional attitude.
- A healthy dose of energy.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor for your supervision.
- Internship fee up to € 500.- (based on 32 hours).
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
The internship will take place at the head office in Zeist
All Triodos Bank offices are located at different locations in Zeist. You will meet regularly (bi-weekly) with your supervisor in one of these offices if Covid-19 measures allow this.
You will be executing your activities mainly from home by use of a Triodos laptop.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Angelique van Gerner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
18 June 2021