As the organiser of the Executive and Supervisory Board meetings you support the Boards of Triodos Bank to make well-prepared and balanced decisions, by applying your excellent planning and preparatory skills. In direct contact with the Board members and Directors, you are responsible for the practical aspects of the board meetings (such as planning, agendas, travel and logistics) in close collaboration with the two Corporate Secretaries and the Deputy Corporate Secretary. You enjoy arranging (international) management meetings with a sense of humour, positive attitude and organizational talent while maintaining oversight and flexibility. To ensure that all board meetings are well organized and planned, we are looking for a:
Board Coordinator (32 hours)
who enables Board-level decision-making
- As the primary point-of-contact for Board members and Directors, you arrange all practical aspects of the weekly Board meetings;
- The organization of the Board meetings involves maintaining the topic planning of the Boards, the distribution of meeting documents (via electronic meeting tool iBabs), and preparation of (international) logistics and catering, including video/audio connection;
- In consultation with relevant stakeholders, you maintain the 5-year Corporate Calendar;
- You manage the financial administration and remuneration of the Supervisory and SAAT Board members and you serve as their point of contact for any practical requests;
- Within the Corporate Office, you work closely with the two Corporate Secretaries and the Deputy Corporate Secretary, and you serve as the back-up of the Deputy Corporate Secretary.
The Board Coordinator has a hierarchical relationship with the General Counsel and is a member of the Corporate Office team that also consists of two Corporate Secretaries and one Deputy Corporate Secretary. You will be given broad responsibility and autonomy while being fully engaged with the team.
This is you
- Enjoy taking responsibility and facilitating Board-level decision-making
- Trustworthy and able to work with information that is highly confidential
- Work accurately and proactively resolve issues
- Perform well in a dynamic environment and at a strategic level
- A team player, able to manage expectations
- When under pressure, you maintain flexibility and your sense of humour
- Can collaborate with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Quickly familiarize yourself with new topics or assignments
This is complemented by
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Dutch
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office
- Systems and technology savvy
- Ideally experienced with iBabs or a similar meeting tool
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as the Board Coordinator. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days based on a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Are you interested?
For more information about the details of this position, please contact Meta Enklaar, Corporate Secretary to the Executive Board (email@example.com) or Albert Hollander, General Counsel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Want to join our team? Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before 23 September 2020 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
08 September 2020