The Financial Accounting team is highly involved in all financial processes and is primarily responsible for correctness and completeness of financial data, (external) financial accounting and -reporting. Due to increasing activities in order to meet the strategic goals and plans, the Financial Accounting team opens a position for a Finance Officer (32-40 hours a week).
The Finance Officer is part of the Financial Accounting (FA) team and reports directly to the manager Financial Accounting. The team consists of eight people and is responsible for financial accounting and reporting for Triodos Investment Management (IM).
Your responsibilities are amongst others
- Carrying out several supporting administrative activities, both in the investment system and in the ledger administration;
- Processing payments and coordinating the accounts payable and receivable;
- Providing support during the month-end closing (running reports);
- Preparation of financial reports;
- Work preparation regarding NAV calculations of investment funds;
- Provide general support to the team.
The position requires
- MBO + or HBO level of working and thinking (preferably the direction of business economics/administration);
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar (administrative) role;
- Knowledge of and experience with accounting software (e.g. Exact);
- Good command of English and Dutch, both written and oral.
This is you
- Feel personally connected to the mission and goals of Triodos IM;
- Work well independently whilst being constructive in the team;
- A proactive, open attitude and a structured, accurate manner of working.
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.6 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
For more information about this position, please contact Ertan Erdem, Head of FA via email email@example.com
Interested in joining our team? Please send in your application (in English) including CV before March1st, 2020 to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle – Geesink, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos IM.
Please note that the first round interviews will take place on March 11th, 2020.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
06 February 2020