The Financial Accounting team is highly involved in all financial processes and is primarily responsible for correctness and completeness of financial data, (external) financial accounting and -reporting. Due to increasing activities in order to meet the strategic goals and plans, the Financial Accounting team opens a position for a Senior Finance Specialist / Accountant (32-40 hours a week).
The Senior Finance Specialist is part of the Financial Accounting (FA) team and reports directly to the manager Financial Accounting. The team consists of eight people and is responsible for financial accounting and reporting for Triodos Investment Management (IM).
The position covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Focus is primarily on implementing and monitoring of reporting requirements, audit coordination and financial projects related to efficiency and quality improvement.
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those financial specialists who wants to use and enrich her or his personal skills continuously.
Your responsibilities are amongst others
- Monitor, develop and implement external reporting requirements (Dutch Gaap, IFRS, regulatory reporting);
- Coordinate the external and internal audits;
- Perform (complex) financial administrative activities for multiple investment funds and other legal entities;
- Identify fields of improvement in financial reporting procedures and propose/design implementation plans;
- Compose and analyse financial data and reports;
- Play an active role in projects;
- Engage co-workers in the implementation of new procedures;
- Provide general support to the team.
The position requires
- Relevant education (Bachelor/Master's degree) with focus on finance and/or accounting, supplemented with a relevant post graduate certificate or almost graduated (RA/RC/CPA/CMA);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in accounting or audit;
- Working experience in the financial services and in Luxemburg investment funds is a preference;
- Understanding of fiscal topics;
- Good command of English and Dutch, both written and oral;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and closing procedures;
- Experience in ERP tooling and Enterprise Data Warehouses is a pre.
This is you
- Feel personally connected to the mission and goals of Triodos IM
- Work well independently whilst being constructive in the team
- Show a proactive and hands-on mentality, used to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Work efficiently, structured and accurate and you thrive on reaching results;
- Have a solution focussed attitude, be pragmatic with good business sense.
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.6 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
The search for this position is granted to Fellowfield, https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1612240670/?pathWildcard=1612240670&trk=job_capjs
For more information about this position or if you want to apply please send your application (including motivation letter) before March 6, to the attention of Stef van Rijt of Fellowfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
The first round of interviews is on Friday 13th March, the second round on Wednesday 18th March. Please reserve in your agenda.
Applications directly addressed to Triodos Investment Management will not be processed.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
04 February 2020