The Marketing and Communications department manages the brand and product communication activities for all distributor, investor and investee markets of Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM). Triodos IM is a globally active asset manager offering impact investment solutions for professional investors across Europe. Within Triodos IM, the Marketing and Communications department is looking for an Intern (24 - 32 hours).
Are you a 3rd of 4th year student with a talent for graphic design and aesthetics? Do you want to join a forward-thinking international marketing team and support them by delivering high quality marketing materials with a distinctive look? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you!
- Detailed attention to and talent for design and aesthetics;
- Ability to produce basic, high quality, PowerPoint presentations
- Producing templates and standardised materials that can be used across the organisation
- Develop attractive one-page report summaries with infographicsProviding graphic design and data visualization support to other team members;
- Social media imagery that contains sound bites of information or dataCreate gifs and other basic advertisements (banners, magazine ads etc.);
- Organisation charts and other investment process imagery for RFPs / DDQs.
Your skills and experience:
- 3rd, 4th year student, preferred educations are academy of art or graphic design academies;
- Strong eye for visual design;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Curious, open minded and proactive person;
- A previous experience in marketing will be appreciated, but it is not mandatory;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Connected with mission and values of Triodos Investment Management.
Follow your heart. Use your head. Money has the power to get things done. Triodos IM, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.6 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
You want to make a difference?
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as Triodos Investment Management and for you as an intern. An internship at Triodos Investment Management also means:
- Working in a dynamic learning environment with lots of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Learning about European impact investing;
- Having a mentor for your supervision;
- Fun activities for interns, such as lunches and lectures by co-workers;
- Fun and inspiring outings organised by Young Triodos.
For more information about this internship, please contact Justin Boers, Head of Marketing and Communications via email@example.com. Please send your written application, including CV, to Justin Boers by clicking on the ‘apply here’ button.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Driebergen | Triodos Investment Management
21 November 2019