The Bank Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, the 1,400 staff ensures that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, Triodos has financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for more than 35 years. Triodos owes all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society. At Triodos Bank, people have an open and transparent culture. They prioritise professional and personal development and believe in learning and training. The Dutch Head Office is located in Zeist.
The Compensation & Benefits team is responsible for the overall Employment conditions and the salary administration for the three Business units of Triodos Bank in the Netherlands. The Compensation & Benefits team consists of two Compensation & Benefits specialists, two pay roll officers and one Application administrator responsible for the HR core systems (a.o. AFAS). You are reporting to the HR and C&B manager of the Head Office.
One of Triodos Banks’ core priority is to have a sound governance structure and to be fully compliant on all regulations and requirement of the Supervisory Authorities (The DNB and AFM). Based on this priority the Human Resources department is also stepping up in this area and currently strengthening the HR compliance and governance function.
Your key responsibilities
You will have the full responsibility for the HR governance and the overall C&B policies and guidelines, from policy design to giving practical/procedural advice and support to management and colleagues.
- Responsible for the overall C&B policies and group HR policies stated in the Triodos Bank Inhouse Regulations (TIR);
- Improve and update C&B policies, including communication thereof;
- Project lead in C&B topics of change;
- Implement legislation and applicable guidelines related to remuneration, selection and appointments of key decision maker including reporting and publication requirements;
- Provide management information and relevant reports on C&B topics;
- Guide the HR Audits and monitors follow up process on issues;
- Follow up on all governance and privacy related topics and advices HR managers and colleagues thereof;
- Contract management of HR suppliers including implementing requirements and instructions of Vendor management;
- Point of contact for external counterparts (such as Dutch Banking Association) and Works Council.
You will work closely together with the HR Director, the HR Managers of the (international) branches and the HR advisors. Other important points of contacts for you are the Finance, Compliance & Risk, Internal Audit and the Legal department.
This is you
You connect with your internal clients and listen to their needs. You are a conceptual thinker and know how to transfer ideas, regulation and business practice into workable policy (changes). Dealing with the balancing act of diverse interests is familiar to you. Next to that, you are the gatekeeper of the execution of the C&B policies and governance. To be successful in this role we are looking for a team player with a “can do” attitude, who is able to work in a structured, focused manner. Stakeholder management is key. You choose to leave your desk and go to speak to the person you need. Open, respectful and informal communication, hard work, professional knowledge and humor are very important in the team.
The right candidate shows strong affinity with the mission and goals of Triodos Bank and can be an active ambassador for the values, communicate these and translate them into daily activity. Next to that, you have:
- Relevant academic degree level, e.g. business administration;
- Several years (8+) working experience in the field of compensation and benefits in the financial Industry (reward);
- Strong affinity with governance matters and remuneration legislation in the financial Industry;
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship and advisory skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Demonstrated skills in project management and excel;
- Proven ability to gain credibility and trust at all levels based upon expertise and building relations;
- Open, hands-on and culturally sensitive.
Recruitment for this position is done by Vroom & van den Heuvel.
Please contact mr. Bonne de Wildt (recruitment consultant), if you have any questions, telephone number 06-83674775.
Please send your motivation letter and CV before 28 August, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are planned on 3, 5 and 9 September (first round) and 17 September (second round).
Zeist | Head Office
06 August 2019