Follow your heart. Navigate the bank as one of our financial co-pilots
Controlling is primarily responsible for management information and all associated (financial) analyses and internal reports. The controlling team is transforming from scorekeeper towards strategic advisor. With data visualization and advanced analytics, we are moving towards a more fact-based and ‘forward way of looking’ way of working.
Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your professional knowledge and improve your skills and capabilities? Then you might be the business controller we are looking for!
32-40 hours per week
- Create and improve a wide variety of internal models for reporting and analysis as input for presentations, BSC and dashboards;
- Co-operate in initiating and monitoring information gathering in the three-year planning, annual budgets and rolling forecasting for Triodos Investment Management as well for all our offered funds;
- Improve and support internal models for business cases and challenge assumptions to prepare findings to be translated into advice (both solicited and unsolicited) for both business stakeholders;
- Participate in projects to further improve our financial reporting and analysis (for example: datawarehousing, Tagetik for budgeting for funds and asset manager).
- Support team in creating and implementing (key) performance indicators to provide steering information for senior and fund management.
This is you
You have finished your University level (for example Business Economics/Administration) and you are looking for a second step in your career. You have strong analytical and abstract thinking skills. Thinking innovatively and a solution-oriented way of working, combined with a hands-on mentality is your second nature. You feel attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment.
Further on you:
- feel personally connected to the mission and values of Triodos Bank;
- have 2-3 years working experience;
- have (some) experience in working with analysing methods such as KPI’s and dashboards;
- like to work with automated systems, number, figures and people;
- have strong developed presentation and advising skills;
- are ambitious and eager to learn;
- have good command of English.
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. The business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 17 funds (totalling over EUR 4,4 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
The Risk & Finance department currently comprises of 25 professionals. The controlling team consists of 5 co-workers including the manager Controlling to whom you will report.
You want to make a difference.
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as an asset manager, and you as a Controller. And that's not all: we offer great working conditions. These include:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 29 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks;
- training and development opportunities;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- an attractive pension scheme;
- a bike scheme.
Applicants must be a member of the European Union or in possession of a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
For more specific information about this position, please contact Ron Konjer (Manager Controlling) at: 030 - 694 2473 and as from August 13th Andre Distelblom (andre.distelblom @triodos.nl / 030 – 6942715))
If you want to join our team, please send your motivation letter and CV (both in English) before Monday September 2nd 2019, attn. Alied Nijdam – HR Advisor. The first-round interviews will be on Wednesday September 11th 2019.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management
22 July 2019