Would you like to lead a multi-disciplinary team from across the group and realise key change journeys for the Group? Then Domain Lead is your opportunity to contribute to our Digital journey.
Domain LeadOnboarding & Servicing
As per November 2019 we are looking for a Domain Lead for the Onboarding & Servicing domain. A Domain is led by a Domain Lead, which is a full-time position on group level.
Lead from idea to business value realisationEach domain is led by a Domain Owner (Head Office Director) and for the day to day steering by a Domain Lead. The main responsibility of the Domain Lead is to translate the vision of the domain into deliverables (a so-called backlog). You will be responsible for the digital transformation and the agile way of working in your Domain.
As a Domain Lead, you are responsible for:
- the vision & roadmap development within a Domain.
- design and realisation of product features, customer journeys, process design and technology requirements.
- priority setting for the Domain, in alignment with group priorities and required efforts from other change initiatives and Domains.
- effectively leading the multi-disciplinary agile team(s) within your Domain
- establishing and maintaining the new cross-branch collaboration by creating understanding and buy-in, leveraging on diversity, and by communicating effectively.
- collaborating closely with (local) business to ensure a successful business implementation and benefit realisation.
Domain Lead is a fulltime senior position at Triodos group (function level 4 in Project Management). We encourage international candidates to apply and help you to make this possible. A minimum presence in Zeist of 3 days per week is required.
This is youYou can bring people together and effectively manage the transition of the Domain to the new Way of Working. You stimulate cross-branch communication, collaboration and alignment between co-workers, Domains and teams. This means you will work together with colleagues across the group and consider the cultural differences in the new Way of Working. Leveraging the cultural differences and working with an overall group perspective is what you do naturally. You act convincingly, you are strong in problem analysis, and creative in your solutions and you see giving and receiving constructive feedback as an important condition for working well together. You see innovative ideas as welcome challenges.
- you have experience in guiding and realising change
- you have proven affinity with and intrinsic interest in digitalisation, process improvement and IT
- you have personality to optimally function within an Agile environment
- you have sound experience in building roadmaps
- you have proven experience in managing (strategic) projects/programmes with high impact
- you are able to work and think at an academic level
- you have outstanding communication skills, including a proficient level in English in both speaking and writing
For more specific information about this position, please contact: Jeroen Smakman Jeroen.Smakman@triodos.com
If you are interested in this position, please indicate what makes this attractive to you.
Please send us your motivation letter together with your CV before 6 September 2019.
Zeist | Head Office
09 August 2019