The Marketing and Communications department manages the brand and product communication activities for all distributor, investor and investee markets of Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM). Triodos IM is a globally active asset manager offering impact investment solutions for professional investors across Europe.
The Marketing team supports the Sales team by centrally organizing the creation of marketing materials (pitch books, two pagers, factsheets) as well as lead generation activities (on- and offline). Marketing, together with Sales, is charged with the responsibility of understanding the professional investor market and, ultimately, for raising additional assets for the firm to manage.
Within the Marketing team we have created a new position and are looking for a:Product Marketer Institutional Databases(32- 40 hours)
Professional/institutional databases play an increasingly important role in the institutional sales process and provide a platform for Triodos IM to market its strategies and solutions to both consultants and potential investors. Actually, most professional investor searches start with a database entry of investment requirements. These databases therefore serve a crucial role in the business development process and commercial successes of Triodos IM.
The Product Marketer Institutional Databases is responsible for updating and maintaining the database entries on a timely basis as well as reviewing entries to ensure data and information provided are up-to-date and accurate. This role will be part of the product marketing team.
In addition to database entries, the Product Marketer is tasked with gathering information, generating analysis, and creating materials to provide the Sales and Marketing departments with up to date market intelligence.
The role requires pro-activity and regular interaction with the Sales and Fund Management teams as well as other key departments such as Product Management, Legal and Compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to enter a truly international firm and to learn about impact investment strategies while making an important contribution to the future success of Triodos IM. As such the role provides a strong learning ground and can propel a career in the (impact) investment industry.
- Regular updates of the databases with key strategy and quantitative information
- Review content of the databases to ensure accuracy, consistency, clarity, appropriateness and persuasiveness of the information on the funds
- Ensure fund specific USPs/UBRs are highlighted in databases
- Provide insights to distribution strategy, supporting product development initiatives and strengthening Marketing and Sales pitch messages
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing teams with detailed competitor portfolio analyses and market dynamics insights
- Conduct market research which can be used to support innovative product ideas, product reviews and product/solution positioning.
The role requires
- Strong connection with the mission and values of Triodos IM
- Preferably experience working with consultant databases such as eVestment and GIMD at an investment management or investment consultancy firm
- Knowledge of Investment Marketing/Sales pitch processes
- Understanding of investment management business and of equity, fixed income, and alternative asset classes
- The ability to work within a team environment, adapting to different teams as appropriate
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Verbal and written English
- Detail-oriented, with problem solving skills to work through complex projects
- Commercial awareness
Follow your heart. Use your head. Triodos Bank
Do you want to be part of an organisation that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Money has the power to get things done. Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. Triodos IM currently manages 17 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.2 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com
You want to make a difference?
Our first priority is impact – the difference is made by us as an Investment Manager and you as a Database Marketer. We have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal development and believe in education and training. https://www.triodos.com/careers
For more information about this position, please contact Justin Boers, Head of Marketing and Communications via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your written application including CV before June 3th to Justin Boers by clicking on the apply button.
Please note that the first round of interviews will take place on June 6th. The second round of interviews will take place on June 18th.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management
17 May 2019