Triodos Organic Growth Fund, part of Triodos Investment Management, located in Zeist, The Netherlands is looking for anIntern
32-40 hours a week, 4-6 months
Triodos Organic Growth Fund invests in the much-needed transition to more sustainable agricultural systems and consumption patterns. It provides long-term mission-aligned private equity to leading European sustainable food and sustainable consumer businesses that are making a difference. Through its investments in sourcing, product development, production, wholesaling and retailing, the fund is active throughout the value chain from (natural) resources to final products, and from farmers to the end consumer.
The focus of the internship is related to market analysis, sector analysis and integrated company assessments. You will support a team of five investment professionals in their daily activity of investing in sustainable food companies and portfolio management. As part of the internship the student will:
- Conduct assessments of key markets of Triodos Organic Growth Fund;
- Conduct assessments of key sectors of Triodos Organic Growth Fund;
- Assist the team with integrated analysis of target- and portfolio companies;
- Participate in team discussions on company strategies and investment themes.
- Currently studying at a credited University and in final years of their studies;
- The internship is relevant for anyone who is interested in finance, investment management and sustainability. To make this internship a success it is important that he/she likes to perform research and analysis work;
- Able to work independently although you will work closely with experienced members of the team;
- A strong command of the English language is necessary as all research is conducted in English.
Location The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands.
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage the development of socially responsible and innovative businesses. Triodos Bank is an independent European bank with its headquarters in Zeist, the Netherlands.
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognized leader in impact investment, managing investments in five impact strategies including energy and climate, inclusive finance sustainable food and agriculture impact socially responsible investing. Our business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. We currently manage 11 funds (totaling €4.2 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as an intern. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Learning about integrated analysis and investments in fast growing sustainable food companies;
- Developing analytical skills and a multidisciplinary approach;
- Learning about the European impact investing and private equity sector;
- A mentor for your supervision;
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers;
- Fun and inspiring outings, organised by Young Triodos;
- A research group for graduate interns.
For more information about this position, please contact Alexander van der Have, Telephone: +31 (0)30 6942338, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply now by using the apply button on the website before 24 May 2019.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management
10 May 2019