Increasing awareness and empowering all stakeholders regarding Risk and Control Self Assessments and operational risk cycle. As our operational risk manager, you set the rules.
Candidates who have affinity with key control testing or IT-Risk and who are ready for the first or second step in their career are especially welcome to apply for this role. In this role you will be responsible for the further growth on the operational risk management domain.Take action
- Form an independent opinion with respect to operational risk within Head Office and to support the local Operational Risk Managers to do the same locally
- Execute (IT) Risk and Control Self Assessments at Head Office and form an opinion on the assessments conducted in the Business Units
- Contribute to the development of Operational Risk discipline within Triodos Bank by developing and improving operational risk management processes
- Provide guidance on the setup of and measuring of effectiveness of key controls
- Monitor the progress of the ORM year plan
- Create quarterly Group ORM report
- Monitor and reassure the implementation of mitigating actions
- Advise business units, staff and management (up front) regarding operational risks within new or improved processes or products
- Log Risk Events for Head Office departments.
- Maintain and extend relations with ORM community and head office departments.
- Proven affinity with the values and mission of Triodos Bank
- Academic degree or possessing relevant professional qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk Management in banking sector
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Affinity with control testing and/or IT-Risk experience
- Excellent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken, knowledge of Spanish, French and/or German would be of benefit
This is complemented by
- You are well organized, work structured, and you are a professional team player
- Combine helicopter view with accuracy
- You are able to combine an independent opinion with a constructive, cooperative attitude, in which the relationship is important
- Being able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding
- Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union
Follow your heart. Use your headMoney always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1.400 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist and is a modern and green work place. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.The teamYou will be working in a small team at the international Head Office and liaise with our European branches.
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Lex Valkenburg, Head of ORM, 030- 694 2614. Want to join or team? Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before 29 April to the attention of Madelinde Strietman, HR Advisor.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes
Zeist | Head Office
16 April 2019