Digital marketeer with a focus on support
At Triodos Bank, we're digital on the move. You are part of the Digital Marketing Team within the Head Office. This team is responsibility for the international online presence of the Bank and its continuous development. In your consultative support role you have a strong focus on technical support for our international co-workers and suppliers. With your excellent communications skills and service-orientated attitude you are easy to approach and have the eagerness to get things done. Within this role you are co-responsible for ensuring that users in the different branches of Triodos are supported in the best way possible. On a technical level you know the ins and out of the digital world. You can use this knowledge in solving problems but also in implementing changes to the online systems. You have a broad interest and want to participate in projects to maintain and improve the online systems.Take action
- Deliver support based on the Triodos values and our online concept (the public websites, the online campaign management system, the Bank’s social media and apps)
- Provide functional and technical support to marketing and communication co-workers
- Participate in application management, which includes configuration management, testing, creating user documentation, user management and make small changes in the various applications
- Co-operate internationally with colleagues from the European branches and become an active participator and knowledge sharer.
The teamTriodos Bank follows the ‘one bank, one brand’ principle, with respect for the diversity and local entrepreneurship of the branches. The main focus for the International Marketing team at Head Office is to strengthen the bank’s brand and to support and challenge the branches to realize the best marketing results. The digital marketing team is part of the international Marketing department, currently consisting of 9 professionals. The main areas of activities of the digital marketing team are maintenance, enhancement and support for the public website, the Wordpress blogs and Selligent (our campaign management system), alignment and knowledge sharing across all branches and last but not least online strategy development to cope with fast technological and user developments (like mobile access, responsive design, content sharing).
This is you
What you bring is a passion for digital marketing, online channels and a good understanding of customer journeys. Your analytical mind is values based driven and business acumen. In addition, you bring:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Relevant education at bachelor’s level or higher
- Hands on mentality and enthusiasm for helping co-workers succeed/accomplish their goals by your given support
- Experience with monitoring tools like Piwik Pro and Tag Manager and are able to use these tools in your decision making.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, our 1.400 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products.
People make the difference. Together we make an active contribution to a sustainable society and that, of course starts with our co-workers. Various structural reflection moments and the attention to personal development ensure that we can make a difference together. We keep each other engaged and all work from the mission of Triodos Bank.
Our Dutch head office is located in Zeist; a modern and green working environment. Are you traveling by public transport? Based on our company philosophy we fully reimburse the costs.
You want to make a difference
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a Digital marketeer. And that's not all: Triodos Bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work
- A bike scheme
- 28 days of paid annual leave for a 40-hour working week and the opportunity to purchase up to 14 additional days of annual leave
- An attractive pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
Questions?For more detailed information about this position, please contact Greo Belgers, Manager Marketing Department, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sevinc Demirbas, HR advisor, Sevinc.email@example.comAre you interested?Apply now via the apply button! Please send us your motivation letter and CV (in English) before 29 March.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist | Head Office
11 March 2019