FINCA Kyrgyzstan is the largest microfinance institution in Kyrgyzstan in numbers of clients. Its network covers the entire country. FINCA Kyrgyzstan has more than 100 offices across all regions of the country reaching also remote areas. The institution acts proactively in protecting people from overindebtedness by providing financial literacy programmes to communities. Triodos Microfinance Fund and Triodos Fair Share Fund have provided a loan to FINCA Kyrgyzstan to realise further growth.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2016:
- number of loan clients: 101,272
- percentage female clients: 56%
- percentage rural clients: 57%
- average loan amount: EUR 890
- number of savings clients: 55,538