ProEmpresa has a strong focus on the rural and underserved areas in Peru and subsequently, the micro and small entrepreneurs. The company offers a wide range of products, such as: credit, debt, deposits, and savings, and plans to expand its product line to include agricultural loans and insurances. With a diverse product range and strong growth in the Peruvian market, ProEmpresa is able to increase its social focus by developing higher levels of banking inclusion.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2016:
- number of borrowers: 66,018
- percentage of female clients: 47%
- percentage of rural clients: 32%
- average loan amount: EUR 1,346
- number of savings clients: 16,849