Due to the increasing importance of Risk & Control within Triodos and a stronger emphasis on the roles of the three lines of defence, a new function will be created to empower and support the first line to be in control. As this is a new function, you will help to set up this function and really make a difference:
First Line Risk Coordination Officer (32 - 40hours/week)
Empowering the first line to be in control across all banking units
As the driving force of Risk & Control within the first line, you will be working closely with the first line in the banking units to ensure risks are managed properly. Additionally, you will also be involved in continuous efforts to improve the way of working on risk specific topics, creating awareness and being the linking pin between the 2nd/3rd line of defence and the business.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Coordination and support of Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) and risk events, including capability building, standard setting, and implementation of methodologies and routines.
- Planning, monitoring, reporting, and improving the results of, for example, key control testing and the identification of data quality issues.
- Making sure follow-up actions on ineffective control are defined and monitor resolution.
- Enhance risk awareness within the banking units by providing expertise on risk & controls through different means like workshops to first line.
- Contact for the banking units, 2nd and 3rd lines of defence and supporting risk and control owners in the banking units.
- Reporting: Operational reports on departmental, banking units and Group level for upcoming key control testing. Tactical reports on departmental, banking unit and Group level.
This is you
- You have over 3 years of experience in the 1st line (business) and/or in the 2nd line (risk management), within the financial services sector.
- You are persistent and result driven.
- You move fluently from the bigger picture to detailed issues.
- You can work together with a variety of people and are able to create momentum.
- You can think and act on an international level.
This is complemented by:
- A master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in English.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationGroup function (location independent).
RemunerationsThis position has been weighted in scale J.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Anja Langebrake via [email protected]
Please show your interest by sending in your CV and motivation through the apply button.
9 January 2024