In 2022 and 2023, we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating model. For KYC & FC this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
We are looking for a professional who is eager to take on the challenge of:
KYC & Financial Crime Risk Model Analyst (0,8 – 1 FTE)
As a KYC & Financial Crime Risk Model Analyst, you are responsible for support in the development of our KYC & FC risk models. You are part of our multidisciplinary CDD (Risk Model) E-Crime Fusion team. Within this team you support our KYC & Financial Crime Risk Model Analyst with the data needed to compile risk models. Your duties consist of technical aspects such as performing data quality analyses, integrating and understanding datasets and performing impact assessments.
How you will make a difference
You will help us to ‘finance change to change finance’, by developing and implementing KYC & Financial Crime Risk Models.
Next to developing and implementing KYC & Financial Crime Risk Models, you will
- be at the forefront of implementing scoring logic and refining risk factors, leveraging your expert insights in KYC and Financial Crime, and analyzing available data.
- collaborate closely with a dedicated team, particularly the risk model specialist, to review and enhance our customer risk model.
- be the driving force behind broad collaboration and alignment across the entire Triodos organization, utilizing your expertise in risk modeling.
- work hand-in-hand with the Risk Model Specialist and the Fusion IT/CDD team to seamlessly translate risk factors into IT requirements for technical development. Your role is pivotal in bridging conceptual requirements to tangible IT needs – for instance, transforming customer-stated data on activities into IT-friendly risk data points.
- take charge of providing valuable input into reporting and addressing ad-hoc queries related to our risk models through insightful data analysis.
- showcase your skills by conducting impactful impact assessments on changes to the risk model, demonstrating your ability to navigate and thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment.
What will you bring?
Your unique potential and your values matter for us most. We look for people who are self-aware and who think in a holistic way, always conscious about their impact on society, environment, and the economy.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- (Preferably) Bachelor or Master’s degree in a STEM field, or equivalent working experience.
- (Willingness to obtain) Certifications that demonstrate profound knowledge in the field of KYC & Financial Crime and/or (Risk) Modelling.
- A profound understanding of Data and IT processes.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting the development and maintenance of customer risk models.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English.
- Demonstrable affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
This is youYou are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank. You are experienced in and have knowledge in the field of KYC & Financial Crime and with customer risk models: you know how to support the translation of business requirements into an effective model based on a thorough analysis of datasets and impact assessment. You have a profound understanding of IT language and processes to act as a linking pin between business and IT.
The teamThe overall KYC & FC Centre of Expertise (CoE) is organised at group level and steers al KYC & FC related process in order to create an organisation in control with efficient, effective and compliant operations. You will report into the Team lead Risk Control, Risk Modelling & Quality Assurance. You will be part of the CDD (Risk Model) E-Crime Fusion Team and will closely collaborate with the Risk Modelling Specialist and the Fusion Team PO.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with circa 1.700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Driebergen-Zeist and is a modern and green workplace. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Management Assistant to the CFO and CRO. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes
An inspiring work cultureThe most important thing about working with us is that you are part of community that is changing the world for the better. We are constantly improving our work culture to create conditions where every person can thrive, so you are able to:
- find a sense of meaning in your work
- create positive energy and impact with your co-workers
- build mutual trust and respect in working relationships
- enjoy fulfilment at a professional and personal level
A comfortable working environmentOur award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, it is an inspiring place to work and connect with your colleagues. One of the interesting facts about it is that we can completely take the building apart and move it to a new location.
And of course, great remuneration and working conditions:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your experience
- an attractive pension policy
- a mobility card (including free private travels)
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- reimbursement of a company bicycle to the max of € 1,500
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- suitable home office equipment up to € 750 every 5 years
The closing date for applications is: 3 December
For more information about this position, please contact Coen de Winter, Talent Acquisition Expert, via email [email protected]
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
17 November 2023