Enterprise Risk Management oversees all the risks of Triodos. Within ERM we have different focus areas: ESG and Climate Risk, Strategic Risks, Model Risk, Risk Data & Reporting and Regulatory Risk and Policy framework. You will be heading this last focus area.
Head of Regulatory Risk and PolicyFramework (36 - 40 hours a week)
Building a solid house while the construction rules are subject to change.
You will be heading 2 co-workers and be cooperating foreman in the Regulatory Risk & Policy Framework team with the following actions to be taken:
- Timely identify, interpret and coordinate regulatory change; especially within the ‘Basel-scope’ of regulations (i.e. CRR, CRD and BRRD).
- Cooperate closely with the respective group functions (e.g. group Legal and group Finance) to effectively manage the implementation of applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- Transfer knowledge across the bank and support various parties in your role as subject matter expert.
- Provide regular updates on regulatory changes and implementation progress.
- Assure consistency of the policy framework and that regulations are implemented.
- Member the Regulatory Change Committee.
- Have regular contact within internal and external stakeholders (DNB, Auditors,…).
- Provide the necessary updates in view of regulatory disclosures in Annual Reports.
This is you
You are experienced in the area of Basel regulations and risk policy setting. You follow the supervisory agenda’s closely both on an EU- and NL-scale and have a sharp eye for distinguishing between main and side issues. You like and know how to structure seemingly complex topics into practical policies and ways of working, that make sense. Your pragmatic, open and engaging attitude enables you to make colleagues across the bank understand the risk policy framework. Your role requires you to be a good communicator and of course you support our mission wholeheartedly.
This is complemented by:
- Demonstrable experience with and knowledge of the regulatory Basel framework and the area of risk policy setting within the banking industry.
- Quality- and structure-oriented mind set.
- Academic background in a relevant field of study.
- Excellent command of the English language in speech and writing; command of Dutch is strongly preferred.
The teamThe ERM team comprises of 11 co-workers of which 3 are dedicated to Regulatory Risk and Policy Framework. You will report to the Group Director Enterprise Risk Management.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Joost van Ginneken, Group Director Enterprise Risk Management, via e-mail [email protected]Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
2 November 2023