In our Payments and Savings Domain we need a
(Technical) Information Analyst (32 - 40 h/wk)
We make sure Payments just work for our customers
As an Information Analyst (IA) at Triodos Bank you contribute to the core banking system of one of the most sustainable banks in the Netherlands. Our goal is to improve big on our customer facing banking applications, as well as maintaining our payments processing infrastructure. We currently have 5 teams working on this in the Payments & Savings domain. You will support the Product owners in this domain. We are looking for a hands-on technical information analyst, who is keen on details and likes to work with quite technical teams.
- You are the linking pin between the teams in the domain, in close collaboration with the architect.
- You identify and document clear “epics” that the team(s) can typically realize in a few sprints.
- You initiate backlog refinement work, to collaborate on delineating epics, dividing them into user stories and further analysing them to the level of detail the team needs.
- You participate in the product owner & information analyst chapter and contribute to continuous improvement of that area of expertise.
- You are keen to join a network of stakeholders to regularly consult on software functionality needs.
You are the linking pin connecting the development teams with colleagues in the branches (slang for Countries we are currently offering our services) and at head office. You work in with Scrum teams within the Software Solutions department at Triodos Bank's head office in Zeist. The department has about twenty-four teams, divided over mainly functional domains. Priorities are broadly determined for each domain by a Domain Board.As an Analyst you work closely with the Product owners (3) and other analysts (2) on domain-topics. You will mostly work for 3 (out of 5) Domain teams, focusing on backend improvements/features.
This is you
You possess sharp analytical skills and the ability to distinguish between the essential and the ancillary to quickly grasp processes and IT systems. You are a do-er and able to take the responsibility to convert epics/ideas/features into a concrete backlog together with the team. You are experienced in working with developers. You are energised by the prospect of detailed problem solving and you enjoy interacting with colleagues of all sorts.
This is complemented by:
- a strong personal connection to the values and mission of Triodos.
- experience as a Product Owner, Information or Business Analyst in an Agile (software environment.
- between 3 years and 5 years of work experience in a similar position, where the context of (digital) payments is an advantage.
- excellent communication skills, in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Wouter Tinbergen (Team Lead) via telephone 0624779295.Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
14 September 2023