In 2022 and 2023, we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating model. For KYC & FC this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
We are looking for a professional who is eager to take on the challenge of:
Risk Model Analyst (0,8 – 1 FTE)
As a Risk Model Analyst, you are responsible for support in the development of our KYC & FC risk models. You are part of our multidisciplinary CDD (Risk Model) E-Crime Fusion team. Within this team you support our Risk Model Specialist with the data needed to compile risk models. Your duties consist of technical aspects such as performing data quality analyses, integrating and understanding datasets and performing impact assessments.
What’s your focus:
- You support implementing scoring logic and weighing of risk factors based on your knowledge in the field of KYC & Financial Crime and analysis of available data.
- Together with the risk model specialist you are responsible for the review and development of our new customer risk model.
- You drive broad collaboration and alignment across the Triodos organisation. This is done by your ability to provide subject matter expertise within the risk modelling area.
- Together with the Risk Model Specialist and the IT team you are able to translate risk factors to IT requirements for technical development. In other words, you bridge conceptual requirements to IT requirements. For example, you are able to translate customer stated data on activities into risk data points suitable for IT systems.
- You are responsible for providing input into reporting and other ad-hoc queries regarding our risk models by performing data analysis.
- You understand how to perform impact assessments regarding changes to the risk model.
You are able to interpret and translate risk model requirements to risk factors
This is youYou are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank. You are experienced in and have knowledge in the field of KYC & Financial Crime and with customer risk models: you know how to support the translation of business requirements into an effective model based on a thorough analysis of datasets and impact assessment. You have a profound understanding of IT language and processes to act as a linking pin between business and IT.
This is complemented by:
- (Preferably) a Beta Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent working experience.
- (Willingness to obtain) Certifications that demonstrate profound knowledge in the field of KYC & Financial Crime and/or (Risk) Modelling.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting the development and maintenance of customer risk models.
- A profound understanding of Data and IT processes.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English.
- Demonstrable affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
The teamThe overall KYC & FC Centre of Expertise (CoE) is organised at group level and steers al KYC & FC related process in order to create an organisation in control with efficient, effective and compliant operations. You will report into the Team lead Risk Control, Risk Modelling & Quality Assurance. You will be part of the CDD (Risk Model) E-Crime Fusion Team and will closely collaborate with the Risk Modelling Specialist and the Fusion Team PO.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore, we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Justin Ries via telephone +31 6 2824 8663.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 15 August to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Besides that, based on our policy, we give priority to internal candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
12 July 2023