Enterprise Risk Management oversees all the risks of Triodos. Within ERM we have different focus areas: Regulatory Risk and Policy framework, ESG and Climate Risk, Strategic Risks, Model Risk and Risk Data & Reporting. You will be part of the team in this last focus area.
Risk Data & Reporting Officer (36 - 40 hours a week)
You will share your bird eye’s view with those that can’t fly.
Information about role
The Risk Data & Reporting department is newly established and will sit within ERM. The purpose of the department is to provide all stakeholders with relevant reports. Currently there are reports produced at central and local level. With this new setup, all reports will be produced centrally in a uniform way and sourced from the EDW. You will be responsible for assessing the pertinence of the reports and the needs centrally and locally and creating efficiencies to avoid duplications. Ensuring data availability and automating the production of reports as much as possible is part of the job.
You will be part of a team of 4 co-workers in the Risk Data & Reporting team with the following actions to be taken:
- Provide stakeholders at central and local level with risk management reports.
- Provide requested reports to DNB – standard and ad hoc.
- Adapt the reports for them to be relevant and pertinent.
- Help making an efficient process from data sources to reports.
- Analyze trends resulting from the report output.
This is you
- You have a good understanding of data and the underlying factors.
- You have analytical skills.
- You can manage time pressure.
- You have a natural ability to adapt to change.
- Analytical skills through experience and education.
- Solid knowledge of data and data flows.
- 5-10 years’ experience in banking.
The teamThe team comprises of 4 co-workers dedicated to multi-disciplinary risk reporting and analysis. The team is under construction as it is newly instated within the ERM department. It will comprise of financial and non-financial risk data specialist. You will report to the Head of Risk Data and Reporting.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Joost van Ginneken, Group Director Enterprise Risk Management, via e-mail [email protected]Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
2 November 2023