In 2022 and 2023, we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating model. For KYC & FC this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
We are looking for professionals who are eager to take on the challenge of:
Risk Control and SIRA Specialist (1 FTE)
Via the Risk Control and SIRA Specialist, the KYC & FC Centre of Expertise remains in control of customer integrity by assessing KYC processes, related key controls and residuals risks for Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Customer Activity Monitoring (CAM) and Customer Watchlist Screening/Transactions Sanctions Screening (CWS/TSS) As part of the Risk Control Framework, you monitor and enhance risk control activities by identifying and managing customer integrity risks and translating into effective mitigating measures. Further, you ensure the execution of our SIRA and executing improvements on identified residual risks and controls. Further, you ensure reporting thereof.
What’s your focus:
- Execute and improve the Triodos SIRA execution by implementing a continuous and data driven, group uniform process and providing insights for management to implement improvement
- Coordinate, advise and support the first line operational teams and first line risk control department in their risk control framework execution;
- Develop and maintain key data insights which support risk and control assessment, together with the data specialists and provide periodic reports for management
- Assessing and improving the risk assessment framework and following up on action plans and identify key risks, come up with key controls and translate those into practically feasible key control tests
- Implement automation improvements for risk control together with relevant stakeholders to create a more efficient process.
- Increasing risk awareness in the organization, for example by providing (un)solicited advice, training and presentations
This is youYou are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank. You have demonstrable knowledge in the field of KYC & FC and have demonstrable experience in reporting and MI. You know how to translate business requirements in data driven solutions and are able to support the business with making informed, data driven, solutions. You have strong stakeholder skills and are able to bridge the business and IT.
This is complemented by:
- (Preferably) a Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent working experience;
- Demonstrable experience with executing the SIRA process and setting-up and maintaining the risk control framework (knowledge of applications like R-SAM and/or ServiceNow is a pre);
- Affinity and/or experience in improving control processes in a data driven manner
- Proficiency in English;
The teamThe overall KYC & FC Centre of Expertise (CoE) is organised at group level and steers al KYC & FC related process in order to create an organisation in control with efficient, effective and compliant operations. You will report directly to the Team Lead of risk control, risk modelling & QA. On all risk control related matters, you will closely cooperate with compliance, the operational teams and the risk control department.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Casper Weijs via telephone +31 6 219 846 99.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 15 August to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Besides that, based on our policy, we give priority to internal candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
26 July 2023