System Engineer with Linux knowledge
You have the will and drive to further optimize our Infrastructure where necessary, to make proposals and to contribute to their realization in order to realize our ambition as an organization. Together with your commitment to make the world a little more beautiful every day.
How diverse the work is, is evident from the fact that you do have a lot of knowledge from Windows but that we also need your Linux expertise. You help set up configurations, install new versions and patches, check backups or perform them. As a Linux System Engineer you carry the technical responsibility for several ICT environments. Together with the team you are jointly responsible for developing and implementing changes.
You will certainly add value to the team if you are familiar with Ansible automation platform, Redhad Enterprise Linux, Apache, Autofs, Kerberos, RedHat Satellite, RedHat IDM. But don't be put off by this we are not looking for the sheep with five legs but for a colleague who is interested and learns quickly.
And last but not least you are an active team player and fully embrace the Agile/Scrum way of working.
- Make our infrastructure work optimally and secure.
- Use your (Linux) expertise to further develop our infrastructure.
- Work in an Operations team, but also in close cooperation with other scrum teams.
The teamYou will be part of a comparatively small Infra Operations team that is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure.
This is youYou have a positive and open attitude, you are a quick learner and have a strong background in IT infrastructure and software development. This background enables you to take initiative and make well-considered decisions. Using your analytical skills and eye for detail you can see through complex configurations. You feel at ease when you have to coordinate. you choose practical solutions if necessary, and elegant solutions where possible.
This is complemented by:
- Higher education level.
- 3+ years of experience in IT and development of business-critical applications.
- Diagnose and resolve issues in the IT systems infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation for new and existing IT processes.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Rini Verbon, Team Lead, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send in your application via the apply button before March 13th to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
20 February 2023