The Enterprise Risk Management team works from our international Head Office in Zeist and services the bank and its subsidiaries from a group risk perspective. In the area of the risk policy- and regulatory framework, we are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague who wants to join us to strengthen our capabilities in the dynamic field of the Basel-related rules and regulations as well as further develop our risk policy framework. We therefore have a vacancy in the Enterprise Risk Management team for a
Regulatory Riskand Policy Officer(32 - 40 hours per week)
With your knowledge in the area of regulatory rules and regulations, experience in coordinating change accordingly and understanding of structuring a group risk policy framework you are a cornerstone in the risk management and control framework of Triodos Bank. Based on your subject matter expertise you have an important role towardsthe management of the bank.
- timely identify, interpret and coordinate regulatory change; especially within the ‘Basel-scope’ of regulations (i.e. CRR, CRD and BRRD).
- cooperate closely with the respective group functions (e.g. group Legal and group Finance) to effectively manage the implementation of applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- transfer knowledge across the bank and support various parties in your role as subject matter expert.
- participate in change projects and programs that relate to your field of expertise.
- contribute to the realization and maintenance of a consistent and regulatory compliant risk policy framework across the bank.
You will join the Enterprise Risk Management team of currently 7 people of which around 2 to 3 people are dedicated to the risk policy framework and associated regulatory rules and regulations. The Enterprise Risk Management team is a professional and energetic team of friendly co-workers with several ambitious goals and ideas on its agenda.
This is you
You are experienced in the area of Basel regulations and risk policy setting. You follow the supervisory agenda’s closely both on an EU- and NL-scale and have a sharp eye for distinguishing between main and side issues. You like and know how to structure seemingly complex topics into practical policies and ways of working, that make sense. Your pragmatic, open and engaging attitude enables you to make colleagues across the bank understand the risk policy framework. Your role requires you to be a good communicator and of course you support our mission wholeheartedly.
This is complemented by:
- demonstrable experience with and knowledge of the regulatory Basel framework and the area of risk policy setting within the banking industry.
- quality- and structure-oriented mind set.
- educational background in a relevant field of study.
- excellent command of the English language in speech and writing; command of Dutch is strongly preferred.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Joost van Ginneken (Group Head of Enterprise Risk Management) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.Please send in your application via the apply button before to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
18 January 2023