To further professionalize HR reports and analyses, we must focus on improving data quality, in collaboration with our BI Competence Center. Therefore, we are looking for a
Product owner HR Systems & Data (32 - 40 hours per week)
Bring the HR data- and system landscape to the next level
HR needs to further develop a data-driven attitude and is working on future-proofing its organization by implementing a simplified and more digital HR service delivery model. Your role in this is key!
The essence of the role is to tactically improve the coherence between the different data flows and systems, as well as translating HR information needs into packages / systems, from an international perspective, strengthening data-driven HR within Triodos.
Thanks to your analytic skills you can put your finger on cause and effect and are able to oversee how processes impact each other. Besides this you are skilled in managing stakeholder interests, you are familiar with the Agile way of working and you can collaborate with colleagues in a constructive way. You take ownership and you act decisively when the situation requires it to reach the objectives that have been set.
- Take co-ownership in the development of a roadmap for the HR data- and systems landscape – in alignment with the implementation of a simplified HR service delivery model.
- Tactically contribute to helping the Triodos HR community become more data driven.
- Internationally coordinate activities for improvement of the HR data- and systems landscape. Align with stakeholders, inside and outside the HR community.
- Manage business demand, translate wishes into functional requirements and align the realisation with internal or external suppliers.
This is you
- You have a solid feeling and understanding for Triodos’ mission and incorporate it in the way you work, experience in an international environment is absolutely considered a plus.
- You can work and think at an academic level and have previous experience as product owner or a similar role in the field of systems/data within an HR context.
- You have outstanding communication skills, including a proficient level in English in both speaking and writing.
- You have an analytical mind, are well organized and hands-on.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Theo de Weert via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before February 1st to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
16 January 2023