To support our business, our strategy and the organizational change towards operating as One Bank, we are looking for a passionate, value-adding
HR Business Partner
Someone who acts as trusted advisor, challenger, and consultant to the business. Identifying and driving the organization’s People agenda, keeping our mission alive & kicking and delivering tailor-made solutions is critical in driving business success.
We say, make change work! And that’s exactly what we are doing right now. During 2022 and 2023, we have set a durable course for the future transforming our organization towards an operating model as One Bank. HR will play an important role to enable this change.Not just advising, facilitating, and supporting, but pro-active, data-based consultancy and co-ownership. HR has been one of the first functions in the transformation; resulting just recently in a more central and integrated HR organization.
We are looking for a HR BP, who can act as a driving force in the current dynamic environment for strategic HR themes such as Organizational change, Talent Management, Equity Diversity & Inclusion, Co-worker Engagement. Within a team of professional HR BP's, you will get the chance to work on various HR topics for a broad range of business stakeholders (according to ‘flow to work’ principle). You act as HR’s ‘sales force’ towards the business and loop the business needs back into our HR organization. In order to provide advice on complex HR challenges you ensure to consult and challenge your (HR) colleagues from Service Delivery and/or the Center of Expertise (CoE). Next to this you will work on (virtual) Group wide HR projects in multi-disciplinary international teams. You report to the Head of HR Consultants.
An exciting journey to optimize our way of working even further and stay true to our intrinsic durable mission! Quick question, did we trigger you just now? Excellent, then keep reading!
What’s your focus
- Lead and manage change such as organizational transformations for the business, work together with the project team on the intended integration and (international) works councils where applicable.
- Own the development and implementation of the people plan for a designated business scope: translating business needs into relevant HR programs & projects and vice versa - implement HR programs & projects in the business.
- Provide expert advice, coaching, data driven reports and recommendations to senior leaders which results in engaged and empowered teams and smarter (agile) ways of working.
- Manage cyclical HR events such as Performance Management, Talent Management, Co-worker engagement.
- Facilitate and stimulate leadership development, learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development.
This is you
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR, Economics, Business, Psychology or equivalent and relevant extensive experience (8 years) as a HR generalist/specialist.
- Strong business acumen, understanding of how HR adds value to the business.
- Proven change management & consultancy skills and the ability to influence, challenge, and negotiate, to gain trust and engage buy-in across the organization.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch because we have a diverse workforce and international culture.
So, are you all about driving change? Full of energy and self-starting with a keen eye on the human dimension? And do you have an intrinsic connection with the durable mission and values of Triodos? Then, you’ve come to the right place!
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
Are you interested?
Is it really you we've described just now? Great! Send us your application today and tell us more about you. We promise we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Any questions upfront? Feel free to mail or call me, Alied Nijdam (Head of HR Consultants), via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 2133 7108 and I'll be happy to answer you!
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Talent Acquisition Expert. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
10 January 2023