We are looking for an experienced professional to join forces together and take on the challenge of:Coördinator verzuim & inzetbaarheid
As Coördinator verzuim & inzetbaarheid, you are responsible for achieving sustainable solutions by working closely with all involved parties. In this dynamic role you act as expert in the field of absenteeism, employability and wellbeing. You of all people know how to manage varying interests and expectations with your knowledge of complex laws and regulations and keen eye on the human dimension.
We say, make change work! And that’s exactly what we are doing right now. During 2022 and 2023, we have set a durable course for the future transforming our organization towards an operating model as One Bank. For HR this means a more central and integrated organization and better harmonized processes. The absence coordinator is part of the Service Delivery team where other expertise areas are represented as well. Occasionally you join multidisciplinary teams working on designing, executing and implementing absence and vitality related process improvements for our co-workers. In this role you will report to the Head of Service Delivery.
What’s your focus:
- You advise and guide co-workers and managers in the field of prevention, employability and (complex) absenteeism.
- You maintain contacts with external parties, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Service, (health) insurer and the UWV.
- You ensure flawless registration of absence data and reintegration efforts by managers and co-workers.
- You support management teams by proactively sharing information and data about progress, trends and risks.
- You contribute ideas about improving work processes and help to implement them, to better guide and support the business and co-workers.
This is you:
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR, Economics, Business, Psychology or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience (> 3 years) in an HR role responsible for absenteeism, prevention and health & safety issues. Knowledge of legal processes would be an added bonus.
- Experience with Profit/Insite (AFAS) is a plus.
- Fluency in both English and Dutch because we have a diverse workforce and international culture.
- A solid sparring partner for management at all levels with a decisive and results-driven mentality.
So, are you all about realizing change? Full of energy and self-starting? And do you have an intrinsic connection with the durable mission and values of Triodos? Then, you’ve come to the right place!
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
Are you interested?
Is it really you we've described just now? Great! Send us your application today and tell us more about you. We promise we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Any questions upfront? Feel free to mail or call me, Theo de Weert, via Theo.deWeert@triodos.com or +31 6 4054 2749 and I'll be happy to answer you!
Internal co-workers take precedence for the position when it comes to equal fit for the position.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
17 November 2022