Due to the continuous growth of Triodos Bank we are looking for
Two System Administrators
We are looking for two colleagues who want to work with us on a better world for everyone. As a System Administrator you can contribute to this with your green, socially committed heart.
Make a difference with us.
We don't have to tell you what a system administrator has to do. Come and tell us what we have to do to welcome you as a new colleague.
You as a system administrator know what to do in our infrastructure and you know where you can bring added value to take our infrastructure even further so that our sustainable ambitions can be realized partly through your work.
Of course we want to know what your knowledge, skills and experience are. But we think it is much more important that you share Triodos ideals and what your interests are within the workfield.
If you do not fully meet the description but are eager to learn, seize the opportunity and try to convince us. We are not looking for the sheep with five legs. Apply anyway and convince us that you are the suitable candidate.
We believe it is important that we have shared ideals and that you are eager to learn everything necessary to successfully fulfill the position.
- Make our infrastructure work optimally and secure.
- And further develop yourself and the organization
- Work hard and help make our banking systems even better.
- And enjoy working with us.
You will be part of a comparatively small Infra Operations team (hierarchical) that is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure and work very often and closely with other teams, across the organization.
This is youYou are a ambitious an quick learner and interested in the infra workfield. Working together is not a question for you but a matter of course. You have a practical attitude to work. Practical if necessary and elegant where possible. You are eager and your learn agility is high.
This is complemented by:
- At least MBO+ education level.
- High learn agility.
- Diagnose and resolve issues in the IT systems infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation for new and existing IT processes.
- Some experience in IT and development of business-critical applications.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle scheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Rini Verbon, team lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 (0)6 4097 8912.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Arum Ramkhelawan , Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Futhermore, we prioritize internal candidates above external candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
27 July 2022