The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team, part of Group Risk Management, works from our international Head Office in Zeist and oversees and services the bank both from a group as well as a business unit perspective. In the area of ERM, we are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague who wants to contribute to the enhancement of our ERM practice. Therefore, we have a vacancy in our ERM team for an
Enterprise Risk Manager (32 - 40 h/wk)
With your specific knowledge and experience in the area of Enterprise Risk you will support Triodos Bank by timely identifying and managing its enterprise and strategically relevant risks.
- actively engage in the enhancement of one or more of the enterprise risk types (strategic risk, reputational risk and model risk), taking an outside-in as well as a forward looking view.
- analyze strategically relevant topics and reflect on these in terms of substantiated opinions and/or advice.
- participate in preparing and/or coordinating various activities within the ERM sphere of influence and responsibility (e.g. pertaining to our Risk Appetite, Resolution plan, ICAAP/ILAAP-process, ESG-framework and Risk Reporting).
- team up with fellow group functions and business units to co-create supported solutions and ensure proper embedding when it comes to implementation.
- effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships and contribute to (preparation of) discussions with the regulator.
The ERM-team plays a leading role in the wider Group Risk Management function. With various ambitious strategic goals and deadlines on the agenda, the ERM team offers a fascinating future perspective.
This is youYou are a Risk Manager with demonstrable expertise in the field of Enterprise Risk Management. You approach complex content with analytical skill and practicality. You are informed on the latest enterprise risk topics and EU-regulations and follow the developments closely. You ask the right questions, work in a structured way and you like to investigate with an eye for detail, without losing sight of the big picture. With your pragmatic and engaging attitude, you are willing to help your colleagues, but also understand that the second line control perspective sometimes requires a firm challenge. You're a team player and you share our mission. Coordinating your work with stakeholders and creating solutions that meet their needs requires excellent communication skills.
This is complemented by:
- a relevant educational background (e.g. in the field of business economics, econometrics or law).
- convincing work experience in the area of enterprise risk and the associated field of competence.
- excellent command of English in speech and writing; command of Dutch is a strong advantage.
- good knowledge of the relevant, mostly Basel related regulatory context.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Joost van Ginneken (Group Head of Enterprise Risk Management) via email email@example.com.Please send in your application via the apply button before September 30, 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
26 July 2022